Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fear and Loathing in Motherfuckerland

Greetings Motherfuckers

Welcome to my favorite little corner of hell or as some like to call it Happy Valley, which is ironic unless you love football and anal rape.What,too soon? Well,fuck you its my blog.
How do I Best Describe this place to an outsider? Its kind of like the town in Blue Velvet only Frank Booth is played by Joe Paterno's corpse and everyone fucking loves him. Its gross in a disturbingly normal way, not that I'm complaining necessarily,its home for better or worse and its the only one I've ever known. The people here aren't bad people per say, there just a little sick, so lets call this an intervention. My name is Nick Reid and I'm here to blow your mind, so buckle up.

I'm not going to lie to you, some of you aren't going to like me or what I have to say and that's tough shit. I'm not here to tell you what you want to hear. I'm here to tell you what you need to hear and some of its gonna be ugly. Truth be told I'm kind of a prick but I'm an honest prick and that's what I aim to deliver, the full uncensored and unabashed truth, goddamn the consequences.

A few more things about me, I'm a 26 year old aspiring writer and recovering shut-in living in Bellefonte, PA. After a crippling spree of both physical and psychological breakdowns I've spent the lion share of the last 7 lonely years in self imposed exile, popping pill after pill and reading book after book after goddamn book, waiting impatiently to get well enough to kick the many asses in desperate need of being kicked both here in Happy Hell and beyond. so here I am now with my steel toe boots ready to give you all the beating you so richly deserve. Hate me if you want all you motherfuckers in motherfuckerland, because Nick's back and he's here to stay, so let the fear and loathing begin.

P.S. I'm also a Marxist, an Anarchist, an Agnostic, a Cancer, and a Teetotal, make of that what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment