Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Confessions Of An Anarchist Welfare Queen

I'm an anarchist welfare queen. I'm a lot of seemingly contradictory things, I'm a bearded lady for fucks sake, but I'm pretty sure being an anarchist on welfare takes the fucking cake. I mean, I quite literally survive on money from an institution that I don't even believe should exist. But what am I supposed to do? I may be an anarchist but I'm also an agoraphobic basket-case who pops more pills than Elvis. I'm working on evolving but its going to be a long slow journey before I can even hold down a part time job. My family helps out where they can but they're not rich either. Sponging off the system I despise is the only way I can make ends meet.

That doesn't make it any easier though. I've generally come to see the welfare state in its current form as a way for the state to pay poor people to look the other way while they bomb the shit out of the Third World and enslave our own people in the ever-expanding Prison Industrial Complex. They're freebies to keep us invested in a system which is inherently un-free and they rapidly disappear the moment those cunts feel like they've got a stranglehold. Put simply, welfare is the carrot, tyranny is the stick and please believe me when I tell you that the stick is coming, sooner than you know.

I'm also not too crazy about the idea of the income tax, at least not from a philosophical stand point. I despise the rich and I'm not ashamed to say so. It is quite literally impossible to be a billionaire without exploiting other peoples labor. The super rich minority in this country can only exist with a poor and oppressed majority to bleed dry. But that still doesn't change the fact that involuntary taxes are essentially theft. Giving any institution the right to kill and/or steal is by definition tyranny. I've struggled against this logic for a long time as a badge carrying leftist but I find it harder and harder to ignore. I guess you could call me the worlds first Voluntaryist Marxist. That's another one to chock up to my Walking-Contradiction Syndrome.

In a perfect world I would have a mutual-aid society or a democratic syndicate to fall back on. Back before that gimpy twat FDR integrated the radical left into the state and defanged it, we use to take care of our own that way. Every union worth its weight in shit had its own single-payer program. We didn't go around asking the state for favors. We developed complex and totally voluntary institutions to provide working people with the security to fall down and the tools to get back up again. The left in this country doesn't work like that anymore. We've become domesticated house-pets of the federal government. I'm fully committed to changing that in my lifetime but right now I need help and I literally can't afford to look a gift horse in the mouth. Even if that gift horse also happens to be a war horse.

This dicked up society we've cobbled together from an ugly hodgepodge of big government, big business and organized religion doesn't make it easy to be queer or mentally-ill, let alone both. It's pretty much set up to fuck us, imprison us and suck us dry, which is probably the one reason I don't feel terrible about being a leach on said societies nut-sack. That and the fact that otherwise your tax dollars would just go to more prisons and more bombs. I still feel bad about living off your tax dollars but I can promise you one thing. That when I'm well enough to stand on my own two feet, I'm gonna use them to stomp this putrid jack-o-lantern we call a state into fucking bits and you'll never have to pay another tax again. And you can quote my batshit tranny ass on that.

Just consider it an investment in a truly democratic society, dearest motherfuckers, and call this post an I.O.U.

 I owe you one revolution.

Catch you on the flip side.



Peace, Love and Empathy- CH



Soundtrack: Songs that influenced this post.

* Soul To Squeeze By Red Hot Chili Peppers
* Shut In By Strand Of Oaks
* Little Green Bag By The George Baker Selection
* Time Is On My Side By The Rolling Stones
* Suck You Dry By Mudhoney
* Mayonnaise By Smashing Pumpkins
* Original Fire By Audioslave
* Nothing To Be Done By The Pastels
* Revolution By The Beatles
* Flipside By Bleached

No comments:

Post a Comment